BREAKING NEWS

Iceberg Slim Calls “Phyno And Peter Okoye “Copycats” for copying his Hairstyle”



If you do not know Iceberg Slim, well, I will not say that he is so prominent with his "musical career", but I can tell you that he is a cooking beef ... You can ask our President, MI Abaga, who earned it few years back.
In an exclusive interview with the Punch newspaper, musician, Olusegun Olowokere better known as Iceberg Slim, slammed two of his colleagues, Peter Okoye of Psquareand Phyno, stirring other beef which he accused them of copying his "haircut".
The singer signed to Tiwa Savage ex-husband, TeeBillz '323 Entertainment. He tells the publication of his voice and his hairstyle is the unique features that distinguish him from other musicians, pleading with them to stop duplicate, so he can get his own brand identity.
He is quoted as saying:
"I do not sound like anyone else, from my accent for my tone and diction. I am constantly trying to reinvent my hairstyle, so I do not look like anyone else either. So far, these two things been characteristic factors.
"When I started Mohawk in Nigeria, I saw people who Phyno and Peter (parking lot) to copy it. I later changed my hairstyle and decided to just do a single braid go to the back, now I see X-Busta and a few others have reproduced it again. If they were not entertainers, it would probably be fine. well, I've changed it again! Please, no more copy, "he said.
He went on to reveal that he draws his inspiration from notable stars like Drake, Kanye West and Tuface ... praised the Nigerian music industry, confirms that it certainly has come a long way.
He said:
“I’m honestly impressed at the level of success and global recognition we have achieved thus far. It can only get bigger and better with time.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates