BREAKING NEWS

DJ Zinhle sets self-love reminders on her phone

Cassper Nyovest
DJ Zinhle of ghana has opened up about self-love on her blog, saying that while she thought she was positive about herself, she can't remember the last time she said'I love you' to herself.

Talking about the topic on her blog, MomentsByDJZinhle, the DJ said that after a call with her bestie, she realised how little she pays herself compliments.
"I am ashamed to say that I cannot remember when I last looked at myself on the mirror and said,'I love you Zinhle.' How often do I look at myself and say'you are beautiful' and mean it? Does my face light up when I see a reflection of myself as I am window shopping? Do I pull out a picture of myself look at it and kiss it because I love myself," she wrote.
After the shock realisation Zinhle says that she realised just how much she criticises herself and vowed to make a change.
She then posted screengrabs of reminders that she would be adhering to.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates