BREAKING NEWS

PHOTO/VIDEO:you need to watch the Explicit Intimate Scene Of Actress Tonto Dikeh And A Man,her husband’s comment about it will amuse you


PHOTO/VIDEO: Explicit Intimate Scene Of Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh And A Man Surfaces
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh married,has stopped acting romantic scenes she got married, but her followers have dug out an old heated romance scene expertly executed by the mother of one.
The beautiful actress got married to her husband, Oladunni Churchill, in August 2015. In February 2016, Tonto welcomed her first child, Andre Omodayo Churchill and since then she has been absent from the showbiz industry with the effect of motherhood taking its toll on her.
In an interview with Nkechi Chima of The Sun, the mother of one disclosed why she hasn’t starred in any movie since her marriage. She said: “I have not worked in any production after marriage because I have been busy in my primary duties as a wife and mother. I need adequate time to build a solid foundation for my family and for a sustainable home. And I hope to be back in no distant time. “As a married woman a lot of things change in your life. Of course, you must have some sense of responsibility in decision making, because it is not just about your life anymore, you have a family to take care of. So, for the respect I have for my head, who is my husband and my neck, who is my son, I can’t play certain roles anymore. And I don’t have any regrets because my family comes first in all I do.” Meanwhile, here is an intensive sexual clip acted by Tonto Dikeh and an upcoming Nigerian actor her fans will forever remember her by as she turns a new leaf since motherhood. Watch the sensational video below:



burst your ribs comedy

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates