BREAKING NEWS

WHY I CANNOT MARRY ZAHRA BUHARI -KOREDE BELLO OPENS UP.

There is hope for female fans of Korede Bello who would love to be his ultimate ‘Bellover’ after all, as he revealed he is still on the lookout for the right woman. Speaking in a recent interview, Korede said his picture with Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari‘s daughter, Zahra over a year ago was nothing but a ‘good picture’.
 
 
‘That was just a picture, it was a good picture’ he said. ‘She’s a very nice person, she’s definitely passionate about Nigeria. I’m passionate about Nigeria. We’re friends, we’re cool. ‘I think she’s older than me and the frame of mind I’m in right now, no. She might get married before me, that’s what I’m trying to say,’ the singer went on to clarify on whether he has a crush on Zahra.

He also revealed that his dating options are open and the lucky lady might be one of his social media followers. ‘It could be anybody. It could be any of them (my bellovers), I go through my Instagram, go through my Twitter, Snapchat, just observing. But I want someone that loves me for me,’ he said.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates