BREAKING NEWS

Most Disastrous 'Dancing With the Stars' Partners Ever!

Most Disastrous 'Dancing With the Stars' Partners Ever!
Problems in the ballroom — and backstage! From Kim Kardashian and Mark Ballas to Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, browse through some of the worst 'Dancing With the Stars' partners ever!

Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani

Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani

Goodbye, Gosselin! The reality star's whining got so out of hand during season 10 in 2010 that Dovolani threatened to quit. "You're not taking into consideration how I learn!" she said during a rehearsal in one episode. He took off his mic pack and replied: "I'm done, I'm done today. I quit!"
Ian Ziering and Cheryl Burke

Ian Ziering and Cheryl Burke

9021 … oh, no! The pro dancer admitted in April 2016 that the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum was her least favorite partner. "The fact that his name is not Ee-an and it’s Eye-an makes me want to throw up!" she said during the Allegedly podcast. "It made me want to slit my wrists. I was, like, crying to the executives. I was like, ‘Is there any way to please just eliminate us?’ They’re like, ‘We can’t. We can’t do that.'" The two were teamed together in 2007's season 4.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates