BREAKING NEWS

Kim Kardashian Poses Nude as She Shows Off Her Midnight Spray Tan

Kim Kardashian
She's at it again! Kim Kardashian posed nude to show off her midnight spray tan in a couple Snapchat pics and video on Thursday, September 15.

The Selfish author, 35, shared the naked selfies from her Miami hotel room, using just her arms and a strategically placed chair to cover her breasts and nether regions.
"I just did a midnight spray tan you guys," she said in the video. "Tanorexic."
It's not the first time the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has tried to break the internet with her nude selfies.

Back in March she was slammed on social media by stars including Chloe Grace Moretz and Bette Midler for posting a nude mirror selfie. She admitted she was surprised by the controversy her photo created.
"I was about to get in the shower; I took a nude selfie, kept it in my phone for over a year. I just liked the picture, so I was like, 'Let me put censor bars on it and post it,'" she told Harper's Bazaar in July. "I don't do things to be like, 'This is powerful. I'm going to show you guys that this is my 'message.' I'm not that type of person. I'm empowered by it, but I'm not doing it specifically to show power."
Her husband, Kanye West, defended Kardashian's naked photos, telling the magazine that he loves the mother of two's nude selfies.
"I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes," the "Famous" rapper said. "I feel like it's almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates