BREAKING NEWS

Khloé Kardashian’s 5-Minute Makeup Routine Involves These 3 Beauty Products

Khloe Kardashian
Ain’t nobody got time for an hourlong glam sesh every morning, especiallyKhloé Kardashian. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 32,
may appear to be all done up in her Instagram selfies, where she credits her favorite makeup artists. But when beauty’s in her own hands, quick and easy does the trick. 
“My schedule varies so much every day,” she wrote in a post on her website, khloewithak.com. “Sometimes I have hours in the morning to get my contour to cut a b*tch, while other days I barely get to slap mascara on my face. So, whether I have five, 15 or 30 minutes, I know exactly what I'd do to get glam before I leave the house!”
From left: Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara ($6.99,ulta.com), Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude ($22,charlottetilbury.com)


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates