BREAKING NEWS

“I Was Dishing Out Millions On TV, But Behind The Scenes I Was Very Broke.” Celina Says

Many assume that once you are on TV money trickles in, in copious amounts, but that is not always the case as Catherine Kamau (Celina) revealed.

During her days working for Safaricom in their ‘Bonyeza’ competition, Catherine disclosed that despite dishing out millions, her pockets were suffering behind the scenes. And so he used her struggle then as a teachable moment for her fans.
http://ghaflastatic.5zm7x1hghah4grkmp.netdna-cdn.com/images/catherine_saf.jpg 
I was dishing out millions on TV courtesy of #safaricom but behind the scenes I was very broke at the time. I wil never thank Latifah Ngunjiri enough, you literally saved me..lesson learnt : we all have highs and lows , just never lose yourself in both . Goodday my persons.#flashbackfriday #memories #Godsfavour" she wrote.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates