BREAKING NEWS

HELP!! HELP!!! MY HUSB@ND’S B!G P*NIS IS KILLING ME IT’S 9″ LONG AND ABOUT 6.5’THICK WHEN FULLY READY FOR WORK


I am married to a man with a huge pen. And "9" long and about 6.5 "in thickness when it is completely raised. I know why we were asked to measure when we visited the hospital. We have a very active life s * x and my husband is very kind and gentle in bed.

But because of the size of its pen, he always looks so I'm quite excited before each dance bed. Romance is a "BIG deal" if he wants to come in, that he is very good at when I need to be very wet (I do) for easy penetration.

My husband loves s * x. I mean, he likes to be inside me. If it would take hours to get me excited about s * x, he is always ready, just to get what he wants. he makes Love with me every day and sometimes twice a day. he orgasm twice within a single sexual intercourse before my husband every time we love, but despite our great life s * x, I get very bruised.

We decided to reduce the number of times that we have a ratio of a few times a week because it drains me out sometimes, and I am a stay-at-home work from home mom, I still get battered.


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates