BREAKING NEWS

Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui Thanks Fans After Breaking Down Twice on Stage

Everything's A-OK! Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui broke down in tears twice during the group's concert in Phoenix, Arizona, on Thursday, September 8 — but she later assured fans she's fine."Thankyou Texas for your amazing shows and thank you so much PHOENIX
your energy was insane last night," Jauregui, 20, tweetedon Friday, September 9. "And thank you guys so much for the love and concern(: I'm feeling a lot better today! Lyrics just made me extra emotional yesterday ily."
During a performance of "No Way," Jauregui first got emotional while singing the line, "I told you that I wasn't perfect." She knelt down on the ground to compose herself while bandmate Normani Kordei reached out to comfort her. Earlier in the show, concertgoers pointed out on Twitter that Jauregui also teared up while singing "Scared of Happy."
Lauren started crying during No Way, my heart just shattered into a million pieces I'm-
The Miami native's breakdown comes less than a week after bandmate Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony's concert in St. Louis, Missouri, early due to anxiety
"Hi Missouri, sorry I couldn't finish the set last night," the 19-year-old singer wrote on Snapchat on Saturday, September 3. "Was having too much anxiety and couldn't finish it. I love u. I'm truly sorry."
Feud rumors have swirled around the Fifth Harmony girls for months, but Kordei, 20, put the rumors to rest last month in a Twittermessage. "For those of you who enjoy speculating and creating drama that doesn't exist, please keep in mind that myself and the other girls in the group are PEOPLE. We feel hurt and sadness just like everyone else," she tweeted on August 5. "This is our story so let us write it our way, instead of you trying to write it for us."

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates