BREAKING NEWS

Miss America Betty Cantrell Uses Only Drugstore Beauty Products, Save for These Two Items

Betty Cantrell
Beauty doesn't have to break the bank! Just as Miss America 2016 Betty Cantrell, who revealed to
 Us Weekly that she almost exclusively uses drugstore makeup to get glam.
"I really don't use expensive makeup. I like the Target and Walgreens vibe," Cantrell, 22, tells Us.
However, the Georgia native, who will pass on her crown to a new Miss America at the 2017 competition September 11, says there are two things she splurges on. "I splurge on foundation because that really makes a difference," the aspiring country singer says. "And lipstick. I love lipstick! And I always have. I like all different colors and everything, so I splurge on that a little bit."
For more from Cantrell, including how she spent her year of service and why she wore that sparkling cutout dress to present at the Billboard Music Awards 2016, watch all of Red Carpet Daily, presented by AT&T!

And be sure to tune in to see the Miss America 2017 competition on Sunday, September 11, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates