BREAKING NEWS

Drake, Chris Brown, Chance the Rapper support Lil Wayne after emotional tweets


Lil Wayne posted a series of tweets this weekend saying he was“defenseless and defeated” and
ready to “leave gracefully.”
Since the rapper has reportedly been embroiled in conflicts with his record label Cash Money for some time now, many fans took these words as a suggestion that Lil Wayne planned to retire from music. Now, other artists are speaking out in support of Lil Wayne on social media.
Chris Brown wrote on Instagram that Lil Wayne is still “the greatest rapper alive” and “most of y’all are his students.” Drake, who got his start as a rapper in Lil Wayne’s Young Money group of protégés, brought his mentor on stage at a recent Houston show (where Wayne shouted “f— Cash Money” upon taking the stage) and followed it with a supportive Instagram post.
Chance the Rapper, who recently collaborated with Lil Wayne on the anti-label song “No Problem,” wrote “be encouraged.”
Even Young Thug, who was once accused of conspiring to kill Lil Wayne with Cash Money label boss Birdman, tweeted his support: “I just wish u could love me the way I love u big bro.”
Back in 2014, Lil Wayne tweeted that the reason for the delay in his anticipated album Tha Carter V was because “Cash Money Rec. refuse to release it.” He followed that up in 2015 by suing Cash Money for $51 million. Representatives for Lil Wayne and Cash Money representatives did not respond to EW’s request for comment.
I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun




Dear @LilTunechi I just wanna remind you that absolutely nothing and no one in this world can defeat you. Tell them devils back back.

I just wish u could love me the way I love u big bro… ur my idol for life and I hope ur sorry for bashing me, not knowing how much I love u…

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 GIST366.com. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates